Mocktail Recipe: The Paloma Shandy
Whether you're doing dry January or not, we've got a mocktail recipe that's sure to lift your mood and teleport you to your favorite summer memory: the Little Saints Non Alcoholic Paloma Shandy recipe.
- Little Saints Paloma Mocktail (one can)
- Non-alcoholic beer*
- Lemon wedges
- Choose a highball glass that makes you happy
- Add a couple lemon wedges to the bottom of a glass and muddle
- Fill your glass with ice
- Pour the Little Saints Paloma to halfway up the glass
- Fill the rest of the glass with non-alcoholic beer (pour slowly, this could foam up)
- Garnish with a lemon wedge
- Take a moment to smell your creation, and smile while drinking
* We love Wellbeing Heavenly Body Golden Wheat non-alcoholic beer for its great terpene-forward hops smell and taste
Cheers to your happiness!